All dancers need to be aware that proper dance attire for class and rehearsal are a must. All dancers
must wear socks. Absolutely no tennis footies will be allowed. Each time that you are not dressed properly for your
dance class your parents will be notified so that you and your parents can correct the problem before the next
class. Dressing properly helps you to perform better in class. There will be NO exceptions to the dress code.
Dancers under 8 years old do not wear ballet skirts.
All hair must be pulled back away from the dancer’s face. I prefer a neat and simple bun and pinned to the dancer’s
head. Dancers are not allowed into class with hair that is not up!!!
ABSOLUTELY NO BODY JEWELRY IS TO BE WORN TO ANY DANCE CLASS!!! This includes earrings, necklaces, wrist
bracelets, anklet bracelets, watches etc.
What is the dance attire for Pre-Dance III, Tap/Ballet Combo, Tap, Ballet classes?
- Black leotard – any style. (Dancers under 8 years old may not have ballet skirt attached to their leotard!!)
- Pink tights – all tights must have feet (NO footless tights) NO panti-hose.
- Tap – Black Capezio #N625 (you will be notified by Miss Cindy if you need hi-heeled shoes). All shoes should be elastic sewn across the instep. No ribbons or buckles.
- Ballet – Pink Bloch #205 ages 3-9, #258 ages 9 and up. All Ballet shoes should have elastic sewn over the instep.
What is the dance attire for Jazz classes?
All Jazz dancers must wear proper dance attire for every dance class. Absolutely no skirts, skorts, warm-up pants, or tank tops that are not approved dance attire will be permitted to be worn for class.
- Attire: Dance pants, dance capri pants. Dance tops, or leotards any color.
- Shoes: Black #495.
- Tights: Suntan full footed not footless. Any dance pants that are worn if they are above the knee, you must wear tights. Any dance pants that are worn if they are below the knee, you must wear socks not footies.
3300 PEACHTREE INDUSTRIAL BLVD # C, DULUTH, GA 30096