Fees and Information
The annual Dance Revue is held in Late May or Early June. A detailed letter is sent home in mid October with details of the Dance Revue. Students are usually in only one Dance Revue, however if a student takes more than 1 dance class or there is a sibling(s) they may be in 2 different Dance Revues. I try to arrange for the same but sometimes it does not happen, so I can not guarantee the same Dance Revue.
- Costumes are between $80-$95. ALL FEES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE AND NON TRANSFERRABLE. The deposit for each costume is $45 plus tights. In addition there is a performance fee package of $75 per student. The deposit for each costume is about half of the total cost.
- All students must order tights.
- Deposits for the costumes are due no later than November 10th and are non-refundable and non-transferrable.
ALL FEES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE, NON-REFUNDABLE.
- If a dancer should withdraw after the costumes are ordered, you are responsible for the balance due on the costume as well as any outstanding balances on the year. No refunds will be given. If any dancer is not current with payments due by May 10th they cannot perform in the Dance Revue 2017 (unless discussed with MCDs office – NO exceptions). All balances must be paid in full.
- All Dance Revue fees must be paid by March 6-9, 2017.
- Performance fee of $75 for first child and $30 for each addition child (does NOT include purchase of costume).
- 1 DVD of either show 1 or 2 (if you are in both shows you must choose which performance to get). You may purchase the other show.
- Dance Revue T-shirt
- 2 tickets per family. (If there is more than 1 dancer per family you still get only 2 tickets).
- The balance of the fee is to buy scenery, pay rental of the facility, pay the custodian, flowers, printing of tickets etc.
As you can see, the performace fee is spent wisely.
Tickets are issued with final instructions for the Dance Revue in May after all payments due are current. Families get 2 tickets to 1 show. (If there is more than 1 dancer per family you will get 1 extra ticket per dancer) Also if a dancer has to perform in both shows and all numbers are in both shows you are only given tickets to the 2nd show. If you desire to attend the 1st show, you must purchase tickets to the 1st show. Extra tickets will be sold the week of the Dance Revue at the Studio (1st come, 1st serve).
Professional pictures are made at the studio in mid-to-late April. These are available for purchase in prepaid
packages. Payment is made when the photograph is taken. Picture day is a mandatory class. All dancers are
expeccted to attend wheither you are purchasing photos or not. You are still in the group photo. A dance group
is incomplete without all of its members present. This photo session is considered as a dance class.
Dance Revue DVD’s
THE SHOW IS COPYRIGHTED. Please respect “NO RECORDING DEVICES OF ANY TYPE”. DVD of the Dance Revue is included in the Dance Revue performance fee. DVD’s of the annual Dance Revue are also available and offered by special order. They are made by a professional video company with a great reputation. They are the only people authorized to tape the rehearsals and Revues. For this reason, NO OTHER VIDEOTAPING OR OTHER RECORDING DEVICES OR EQUIPMENT (INCLUDING CELL PHONES) are to be in the theater during the rehearsal or the Revue itself.
No flash photography is allowed during rehearsal or Dance Revue.There is absolutely no photography or recording of type allowed to protect the safety of all our performers. Imagine looking directly into flash photography. This can cause severe eye damage and disorient the performer.
The “NO VIDEO RECORDING OR PHOTOGRAPHY” policy will be strictly adhered to. Any violation will result in the
confiscation of the recording device by the Theatre Staff and the person vilolating the rule will be removed
from the audience.
3300 PEACHTREE INDUSTRIAL BLVD # C, DULUTH, GA 30096